Friday, April 07, 2006

Sleeeepy


Hey Friends,

Life is pretty peachy. I am having a great time winding down towards the wedding. Me and Dan found a place to live and everything is falling into place.

I felt like Wanda Strappazon's message last night about being content in my circumstances was directed right at me. I am hoping to choose happiness and contentment in my life to come!

Meanwhile, I am struggling to sleep. What is wrong with me? Argh!

I try the whole counting sheep thing but sleep evades me for other reasons...That I won't go in to. I am just like a cranky two year old. I have even taken to despising myself.

Anyway, I am looking forward to my bridal shower tomorrow and some time with good friends.

Sigh. Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is what sleeping pills are for!

Cut the pill in thirds, and take one. Works like a charm, and you're taking such a small dosage you don't have to worry about becoming dependent, or being groggy in the morning.