Thursday, April 20, 2006

A public apology

The time comes in every blogger's life when a post turns sour and controversial. This is my public apology for writing misleading threads that make me seem like a hater.

I love reading all of your blogs. I really am just asking for more! Clayton says he will give a little more when he posts songs...that will make me smile.

Anway, I love you all. And melancholies are my favorite people in the world...that wasn't a slam. All of my best friends are melancholies and it is one of my future husband's most attractive features. Amy and Melancholies are like peas and carrots. They just have a tendency to be cryptic and happy go lucky, apt to be a bit dim-witted sanguines like myself need a little help understanding your meanings.

I wish I could just bake a cake of rainbows and sunshine and we can all eat and be happy like we were in junior high...

5 comments:

Mr. Canon said...

I didnt think that you were slamming melancholies. What do we have to be ashamed of? :) Just want to help you out with the song bit!

Ryan said...

I think that you there's nothing wrong with writing on your blog for yourself. Just because you put it on the internet doesn't mean it's not personal. Maybe someone invites others to take a look at what they are thinking or feeling or whatever, but still do it for their own good or benefit or to put their thoughts down. I mean, none of use have huge readership or one of those blogs with thousands of hits a day; most aren't writing for an audience.
I tend to do both.

Miss Haynie said...

Amy,
Honestly, I laughed my head off when I read your post. I am a melancholy! And we can be kind of cryptic sometimes, just like you said. That's the truth! No offense taken. Just like people can post songs if they want, you do have the right to express your opinion about reading those posts! But it was very diplomatic of you to apologize to those you might have offended. Way to be a lover and not a hater :)
Love ya!
K. Haynie

Jenny said...

Yeah, and sometimes we like to post lyrics to songs in other languages and translate them to better the general audience.......
But that might be a sanguine thing.

Felicia said...

I would love to have cake and rainbows with you!!!!