Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Online Registry




Okay, Soooo registering is not my favorite things. In some ways you feel like a kid again, making a Christmas list for Santa long after discovering he doesn't exist.

What does exist is your mom and your dad and their already-stretched checkbook...so you start gentle negotiations. The pony comes off of the list and something more reasonable goes on.



Dan and I registered at JC Penny and Target. Dan's tools are all at Sears (where we also scanned a $2,000 big screen... our modern day pony)


A quick note for you who read my blog...By reading this you are already assuring me that you are internet savvy. If you were thinking of getting me and Dan a present and you hate the mall...CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE REGISTRIES!

Actually my most favorite items are only available online...some of them are a lot cheaper than in store stuff too. So, there you go. If you don't get us anything, we'll be fine...we just thought you should know about it.

Love from Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll probably get 14 crystal relish dishes anyway, and almost nothing off the lists. :) Enjoy your festive olives!!

LOL!