Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not so Blurry Line

Okay...the line is not blurry. Those things are for my own good. I just have a pride problem. Sigh.

Wedding plans are looking up. We have a possible reception site pending and I picked up the dresses yesterday. All seven of them...and let me just say there is nothing closer to a girl's heart than new clothes for a fun event.

I never heard so much screaming in my life. It was glorious.

Getting married is really fun because you not only share it with your fiance but you share it with all of your friends and family. This is especially true in my case because everyone has really stepped up to the plate to donate gifts and services to give me a wedding I could never afford on my own. God is good. He knows our needs and longs to give them to us!

I will be really specific later in thanking them in a special way. This is starting to feel like everyone's wedding now which is neat because our lives are everyone's.

Soooo thanks for listening! And thanks for all of your offers to help!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am so excited.... and I just can't hide it...
No but seriously, the dresses made it way official, and it's going to be such a fun wedding!!!
OMG! This is crazy- I'm listening to "Crazy in Love" right now.... coincidence? I think not.

LuckyBurgerBoys said...

yeah, I have not heard screaming like that either! We could hear yall through the walls, I put two and two together! Yeah for weddings!