Friday, February 24, 2006

Dan is a total stud





I know I have posted before about the totally awesome studliness that is Mr. Dan Hay but I just had to post it again. He's pretty much fabulous.

Last night he spoke at Vespers about decision making and knowing God's will. It was really fun and very helpful. I think God really had that talk planned for a lot of us to hear. Good times.

Life is peachy and glorious....and its Friday! But it is hard to get excited about Friday when you have to study all weekend.

Starbucks anyone?


Amy

P.S. Someone should really open up a mom and pop knock off starbucks so we can stick it to the man...but in the meantime I'll be a hypocrite.

4 comments:

Blythe Lane said...

girrrlll...you're soooo tempting me. Uh, clarification -- not Dan, the "coffee shop knock off" comment. :-)

But on the flipside, Dan WAS great last night. The best I've ever heard him.

Thanks for dropping by my office and chatting with me!! You gave me courage today.

Susanne said...

Stick what to the man exactly? Is that "grey-phrase"?
I'll stick to to the man with you! And I agree, Dan is a total stud! Too bad he ain't got no brother!

Laura said...

There's a coffee shop on east Main Street by Bison Witches. I forget the name, but it starts with a W. Good coffee. Good chocolate. I would be there all the time if I lived in Norman.

Susanne said...

Winans. It is really great. I'm there a lot.