Thursday, January 19, 2006

What I Want

I got incredibly sick last weekend. My household was responsible for getting about ten people sick. Yikes.

I will now post the top Ten Blogging things that bug me 80% of the time:
10. Top 10 Lists
9. Using AIM lingo in posts. Like LOL, BTW, OMG, etc. (and misspelling things)
8. Stealing someone else's post.
7. Posting the results of whatever dumb quiz you took today.
6. No pictures anywhere.
5. Only Pictures everywhere.
4.Writing out only the lyrics to songs as a post...especially without an explanation.
3. Posting (or emailing) as one huge paragraph, especially when you have to scroll.
It is overwhelming and I usually skip it all together.
2. Posting only once a month or less. Just delete it and save us the dissapointment.
1. Reading someone's blog faithfully and never commenting. It is really
discouraging. I would even take a fight over silence.

2 comments:

Blythe Lane said...

lol...oops! Girl, you're two kinds of crazy!

martha said...

I like how I don't have to guess what you REALLY think!?! Fun top 10!
:-) BIG hugs from across the BIG pond