Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today I dressed in black

Today I walked all in black.
I got to work and new a friend of Charlie's had died.
Struggled with a pounding headache from the thinking overdrive my brain has been in.
Crying over consequences of decisions I have made...mostly over the decisions the ones closest to me have made.

Our junk will find us out. We can't hide from the healing goals of Jesus. He will let us hurt...publicly...to heal us. But it is love.

Formerly I wrote of random facts and things I hate...but I hope that those of you who know me will know that that is all for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your awesome

martha said...

if only every day were "spiced up" with clothes that imitated our insides-- that would be scary, freeing, revealing, interesting. I wear a good deal of black, but you can get away with it easily in europe. hmmm. Luv ya