Thursday, January 03, 2008

What to Pack for A Cruise!

Here is what is going into my suitcase. It's a really big one!

1 Bible
7 Shorts
7 Tee Shirts
8 Day Shirts
2 Fancy Shirts (for karaoke?)
1 Nice Skirt
1 60's style black sparkle courtesy of my sister
1 sparkle black dress courtesy of me.
2 other dresses just in case I feel like it.
4 Bathing suits (1 is for Jenny) because no one likes to put dampness on. Eww.
8 Tank tops
6 pairs of socks (won't I just wear flips all week?)
Ample unmentionables
1 chubby tucky inny thingy
2 pairs of heels
4 other random pairs of shoes
3 capris
1 pair jeans
1 hoodie
5 Wal Mart sacks because no one like to put dampness in their suitcase. Eww.
1 Evening bag full of all my sparkly jewelry.
Toiletries
Gold bond!
Antibacterial hand stuff
1 Backpack
1 Sooners cap
1 Sunscreen
1 Accelerator
1 Pair Sunglasses
Perfume
1 Backpack for excursions


To Carry On:
Make Up
iPod
Camera
Sunglasses (a spare in the other bag)
Passports
Boarding stuff
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
Wallet



I can't wait. I few more days until I am floating in the blue blue Caribbean sea! Bon Voyage to me!

No comments: