Friday, January 18, 2008

Blog Transitions?

Well, I am getting a few new readers on my blog which I enjoy. Maybe it is time to bring a bit more maturity to my posts. Is this even possible?

Dan started Seminary today! I am so excited for him. I am sure he has a few different feelings, especially because he is the one with the homework. It just finally feels as if we are accomplishing the goals for which we moved to
Fort Worth in the first place.

It’s funny how a few months of doing something different could make it seem as though our life has lost some of its purpose. It is easy to believe that your life has no influence for God because we aren’t daily preparing Bible studies and making disciples and meeting one on one.

But what we are achieving is perfect. We are achieving obedience. God told us to come here. It wasn’t easy or happy at times but He said go and we went. I am proud of where we are. And though we are setting our faces like flint and settling in for the long haul I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

We covet your prayers and hope for phone calls to brighten our days.

No comments: