Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Glasses on me


Well...As you can probably see from my profile pick my glasses have arrived. To those of you who haven't seen them in person here ya go:


I am leaving this afternoon for Ft. Worth to stay with Ann and E.Hill (crashing more like) and then up at the crack of dawn to head to Corpus for a doctor's appointment. Pray for me. I am nervous.

Have a great trip to Glorieta, those of you who are going. I am praying especially for your travel that it is easy and accomodating. BE SAFE.

Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your glasses are rocking awesome. I love them.
Have fun on spring break!

Anonymous said...

Amy your specs are down right spectacular! I miss you and love you! --Dana K. (the girl who is the president of the Missing Amy club, not to be confused with the Amy's gone missing club...yeah two totally different clubs)

Sarah said...

This girl in my class just got those glasses! Made me think of you. Hope you are feeling better!