Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blessings!

Okay. Thank you all for your kind words as I struggle clumsily through this week. It really means a whole lot to me.

I have made some pretty big decisions this week...including the one not to go with you guys to Glorieta. This was a killer because I have gone every year for the past 6 years and know unless you have a really really good excuse then God could probably use that time to really talk to you and bless you for giving your spring break to Him.

He, however, has told me that He wants to talk to me and bless me elsewhere. So. I am off to Corpus Christi to hinder the onset of a nervous breakdown (or the stem the flow of the current one)

I will miss you guys. Please feel free to bring me back a souvenir.

Amy

P.S. Mindy and Sophie really blessed me in my comments from yesterday by posting this:


(to the tune of My Heart Will Go On)
Every year before spring break,
you have them; they're stressful.
That is how you know break is near.
Every night, you study; till midnight or later.
That's the only way you'll be prepared.
Near! Far! where ever your classrooms are,
I believe that your semester will go on!
One, or four, we hope that you score,
And when it's over; Thank God that your life will go on and on.


Break a leg!
Posted by Mindy and Sophie
9:43 PM

No comments: