Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Today was a fiasco in the "land of plenty". We had like a million presents under the tree and everyone got something cool. The family had me hoodwinked into thinking that I was getting Jenny's old guitar when in all actuality I got my own guitar. Now my mom has bought one (or four) for each member of my family.

I haven't learned anything yet. I get nervous about playing when other people are trying to do stuff...like watch forty movies...so I'll take it to a bedroom and practice my chords.

We are going to show Buki the town tomorrow. We are hoping that David comes down to hang out with us. We had a good time talking with him over dinner but have a million more questions for him (that is why I was staring at you, David---no worries Dan).

I hope Christmas was beatuful for you. I am so happy to be home with my family.

4 comments:

LuckyBurgerBoys said...

hey bud! Santa bought my old guitar for my little brother daniel! It was funny, he was like, "this is like a sweet new guitar man" and i was thinking, "oh if he knew where that had been"! See you on New YEars!

Laura said...

amy, what's the link for other blog skins? i came back to check it out, and it's missing!
thanks!

Ryan said...

HAAAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY. Actually, your birthday was two days ago. I was going to call you but I figured you were busy in Arkansas, so I told myself I'd call you a day late. But I worked from before you woke up I'm sure to about when you probably went to bed. Same with today... in fact it's 9 PM and there's no end in sight. And believe it or not, I love it. BOO SCHHOOOL GO WORK!

Jenny said...

uh-p-day-tttt