Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Freeeeeeeeee, Free Fallin'

Well, after two weeks of grueling finals (actually the Ballroom final was quite lovely) I am finally free. If you have been a faithful reader since I moved over to blogspot, you will know how I have been struggling through needing to make A's for some reason and how this has bordered on idolatry, however, I think I may have pulled it off.

My mom is in town this weekend and then me and Dan are off to Arkansas/Iowa to see his family and then we will come back to Norman and pick up Jenny and Buki and then drive south to CC. We'll see you guys all at Life Impact.

Special apology to David Cottle for getting blown off by me the other day. I was on a mission and when Beck handed me the phone I was a little taken aback. Sorry buddy. You are still wonderful to me. I will try to make it up to you!

If you guys know where to find dan's blog (I can't tell you where it is because it is a secret ) you should check it out. His post today was HILARIOUS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me on the DL...

D C Bryant said...

Can I really blame you for blowing me off? No! I just hope it was a stinkin awesome mission!

LuckyBurgerBoys said...

hey I hope things are going well in Corpus! Have a great Xmas! See you soon!
dave