Monday, February 11, 2008

30 Things that Make Me Happy!

Things that make me happy:

1. Finding shows that I love automatically recorded on my DVR.
2. Having old friends find me on Facebook.
3. Seeing my sister.
4. Cleaning out my car and having it smell like Febreeze.
5. Putting 100's on the tops of quizzes.
6. Getting flowers.
7. Falling right to sleep.
8. Putting lots of points in mycokerewards.
9. Getting personalized notes/pictures on assignments my students turn in.
10. Having someone compliment something I organized.
11. Getting Comments on my blog.
12. Being the first to hear big news.
13. Getting magazines in the mail.
14. Opening up bags and bags of great clothes Holly just threw out.
15. Getting email on my iPhone.
16. Listening to the "Wicked" soundtrack. Dorky, I know.
17. Having a good "shuffle" day with my iPod.
18. Making a really tasty dinner that makes Dan and Tygre happy.
19. When all the laundry is clean.
20. Planning parties (always with a theme and costumes)
21. Going to the Movie Tavern.
22. When Dan doesn't get mad at me when I drop a three pound book on his model he's been customizing for months even when it breaks the frame!
23. My black and pink glasses.
24. Making new, cool friends.
25. Visitors from out of town.
26. Promises of a future in ministry.
27. Knowing where every country in the world is.
28. Getting challenged in church.
29. Thinking about another cruise.
30. Writing this blog.

I would like to hear 30 things that make you happy. If you can't do it then you need to see the glass as half full!

Amy

No comments: