Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Smoothie?

Not so smoothie!
I took Jenny's advice and made a smoothie today. I got all the ingredients out only to realize that I don't own a blender. Hello!

Instead I used a milkshake attachment from my hand mixer. It has no blades it just mixes stuff around. At this point I had already put in four, large, whole strawberries which were frozen solid and a cup of orange juice. I had to strain the OJ out and put the strawberries in a ziplock and bash them to pieces with the handle of a spatula. Then I added them back into the OJ and added the yogurt and half a banana (uncut) and tried to mix. I got it sorta mixed up but definitly not smooth.

I threw it all in a styrofoam cup and headed to work. This chunky catastrophe was NOT pleasant. I really need a blender because it tasted great. The last bit was just a hunk of yogurty banana. Ew.

I'll try again later.

By the way I love blogging. I am hoping that this makes a comback because I love reading what everyone has to say... and (Dare I say it?) Facebook has lost most of its luster to me. I HATE all the new applications.

So, check this out. I will try to stay on top of it. Also check out my friends' blogs. They are pretty cool.

Amy

No comments: