Monday, April 30, 2007

I miss blogging

I think I have decided not to let blogging be a fad for me. I just went back to my Xanga and read some great posts. I would really put some great thoughts and funny stuff on there...and it wasn't totally information overload like facebook.

So many things are happening in my life right now. I am closing a chapter and opening another.

Dan and I are leaving for Project in exactly 2 weeks. 2 Weeks?! My life in Norman is officially over in 14 little days. I have to pack up my life and prepare for something new. It is a big undertaking.

I just want to say that I am so thankful for my husband. It is not that I couldn't do this on my own. I am just grateful that God has blessed me with a partner to lean on in this adventure. On days when I am at my breaking point, he holds me up and reminds me of God's great truths. When he is having a bad day I return the favor.

Some days we just look at each other and declare that we are crazy. But I love it. Oh the things God can do with a life surrendered to Him. I just pray that we really learn a lot in this next phase and get some more responsible things taken care of before the kiddos come along.

Totally off topic but Matt J. put up the staff video and it makes me smile...Big! So check it out and laugh. (Did the slap dissapear or is it just me?)

Have a great day!

No comments: