Monday, December 11, 2006

Bloggy, Bloggy Time is Here...Time for Joy and Time for Cheer!

I am thinking that I am the only person I know who still blogs. I went down my list the other day and everyone had deleted theirs or was severly past due. I want to bring blogging back like Justin Timberlake wants to bring Sexy back. Hmmm.

I have one paper standing between me and my college degree and it is on my favorite subject in the wide world: Christianity.

How hard can this be? I keep putting it off. I mean I am so close to being done. I could stay up for a few more hours and knock it out...yet...

I went to the laundromat tonight. We had a whole heckofalotta laudry. I used 7 washing machines and 8 dryers and a billion quarters. Then I came home and cleaned/organized all of my drawers, all of Dan's drawers and the whole closet. I am procrastinating but it is amazing how productive I can be when I have something really important looming.

Then (GULP) I did something really pathetic. I mean...brace yourselves people! I was here in the apartment all alone listening to christmas music on the only station that plays it non-stop- 104.1 which coincidentally is the station that Delilah is on.

I turned off all the lights. The only glow was from my color changing snowman and mini- multi-colored lighted tree in the bedroom and lied down on the bed and relaxed to the sounds of Delilah and almost cried at some sob story that came on.

Mocking season is now open.

Have a Merry Christmas people. And for the love. Update your blogs over the break so we can revel in your thoughts.

Amy Hay

P.S. Have you seen my new Moto Rzr? It is Fabu!

No comments: