Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Crazy Theories Continue!


Ryan commented on how blogs are going out of style. I totally agree. Call me old fashioned if you will, however I have a theory on why they are out of style.

I believe the only reason blogs are going out of style is that they were the quintessential stalking device and now that has been replaced by the mini-feed. Plus, I know this will show up on Facebook. I continue to salute Mark Zuckerburg for continuing to make old internet obsessions obsolete by combining them.

Facebook allows you now to catch up on everything people are saying to each other...it is more conversational blogging. I dig it.

Don't count on me to give up this baby yet. I think blogs may be like the 80's...they just keep coming back!

Amy

P.s. I still think it is hilarious that the blogger spell checker thinks the word "blog" is a misspelled word. Odd?
p.p.s. that picture is just for fun...don't try to figure me out.

No comments: